Regional Relief and Recovery Fund
The application period for the RRRF is now closed.
COVID-19 Emergency Financing
Attention Rainy River District Businesses:
Covid-19 Emergency Financing
To mitigate the impacts of the Covid-19 transmission reduction measures on businesses in the Rainy River District the RRFDC is offering to retail and service sector businesses a special financing package.
- The fund will provide up to $20,000 in loans
- The application must be supported by a rational for assistance
- There will be a 3 months grace period before payments will begin
Covid-19 Resources for Canadian Small Businesses
Click HERE for more information on what the Federal Goverment is doing to help small businesses.
- Support for Employees
- Support for Businesses
- Business Travel & Events
- Business in International Markets
"In the pursuit of regional economic development..."
The Rainy River Future Development Corporation (RRFDC) encourages and assists with business development throughout the Rainy River District. We work to create jobs and improve the commercial and industrial base of the Rainy River District by offering a variety of services to the community; we can help clients find fair and equitable business partnerships, help businesses communicate with a larger market, and provide community learning opportunities for businesses and entrepreneurs.
What We Do
- Proactively seek out Entrepreneurs wishing to expand their businesses or begin a new business.
- Actively seek out Business ideas that preliminary research indicates might be feasible for the District.
- Work closely with other agencies and individual communities to foster an entrepreneurial spirit throughout the District.
What We Provide
- Loans, equity investments, and loan guarantees to a maximum of $150,000 per business.
- Business planning assistance for us or other potential lenders.
- Research, using the latest forms of computer programs.
Who to Contact
For more information, about RRFDC Loan Applications, please contact our Business Investment Manager, Angela Halvorsen.
Business Investment Manager