"In the pursuit of regional economic development..."
The Rainy River Future Development Corporation (RRFDC) encourages and assists with business development throughout the Rainy River District. We work to create jobs and improve the commercial and industrial base of the Rainy River District by offering a variety of services to the community; we can help clients find fair and equitable business partnerships, help businesses communicate with a larger market, and provide community learning opportunities for businesses and entrepreneurs.
What We Do
- Proactively seek out Entrepreneurs wishing to expand their businesses or begin a new business.
- Actively seek out Business ideas that preliminary research indicates might be feasible for the District.
- Work closely with other agencies and individual communities to foster an entrepreneurial spirit throughout the District.
What We Provide
- Loans, equity investments, and loan guarantees to a maximum of $150,000 per business.
- Business planning assistance for us or other potential lenders.
- Research, using the latest forms of computer programs.
Who to Contact
For more information, about RRFDC Loan Applications, please contact our Business Investment Manager, Angela Halvorsen.
Business Investment Manager